Monday, August 6, 2007

A New Beginning...

Assalamu Alaikum,

Welcome to my blog and Thanx for stopping by! This is Zahratique's double life, an outlet for yours truly to let out all her worries and troubles. I may be Muslim, but I am well aware that I'm not the best Muslim out there. There are so many things I do and I know they are not right and yet, why do I still keep disobeying God's orders? Well that is about to change! Please join me as I try to add a purpose and meaning to my chaotic life.

This is my second attempt at an Iman blog. The last one failed disgracefully. This time around, I am more determined and focused that InshaAllah I shall reach my ultimate goal. I plan on updating at least once a week. I also wish to serve as inspiration for all my Nigerian Muslim sisters who are losing their grip on their Religion to get back on their feet and remember Islam is Awesome!

Hope you'll follow me on this journey for I know there will be times when I'll need moral support and reassurance.

Thanx


Salaam :)

No comments: